The benefits of membership
ECArTE is a means of promoting and developing, at an international level, the standard and quality of Arts Therapy education offered by member institutions.
It also provides member institutions with a range of benefits:
- Enhanced opportunities for grants from the EC bureaux (such as Erasmus/Socrates) for curriculum development, staff and student exchange.
- Sharing experience of course and specialist curriculum knowledge within member institutions
- The opportunity to become part of a network for developing Arts Therapies education in Europe.
- Attendance at regular General Assembly meetings within Europe.
- Reduced rates when attending ECArTE events.
- An established network for research purposes.
- Use of the ECArTE logo and recognition in all publicity and course marketing.